The meeting on applications of AI to gravitational wave science is organised by the newly formed Gravitational Wave Science Centre (GWSC) at the University of Geneva, which is a joint effort between the astronomy, particle physics, and theoretical physics departments.
Please register for the event using the registration tab. The deadline for registration is March 16, 2022. Registration helps us to moderate attendance at the event, and to understand which people and/or groups may be interested in future events.
This event is organised and chaired by:
- Anastasios Fragkos (Astronomy)
- Antonio Riotto (Theoretical physics)
- Federico Sanchez (Particle physics)
- Georges Meynet (Astronomy)
- Michele Maggiore (Theoretical physics)
- Steven Schramm (Particle physics)
- Tobias Golling (Particle physics)